Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012

This is a word that God spoke to me in my personal prayer time this morning, and I felt that it is a word for the body of Christ, so I wanted to share it:

There is so much going on in the spirit right now. Things are being rearranged and put in proper order. It seems like chaos and confusion to the human mind, but it is not. I AM putting things in proper order. (I have a picture in my mind where it looks like I have taken alphabet letters and tossed them all up in the air, and as they are falling back to the ground, they are falling into place and into proper order.) What you have experienced in the past have been minor shifts…this that I AM doing now is a major shift….it will cause confusion to some. But if you are abiding in Me and following Me, you will be able to walk through the shift without confusion because I will bring clarity. You will see order where others do not see order.

So if you have been seeing and feeling greater confusion, continue to draw close to Him, and abide in Him (John 15:1-11), and He will bring clarity! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment